Assistant Superintendent Power, Recovery and Recaust
This position reports to the Superintendent of Power and Recovery and its primary function is to:
• Assist Manager with the day to day operations in supplying mill requirements in steam, water, and the disposal of solids in mill waste.
• Plan and establishing priorities for the assigned area of responsibility.
• Candidates must have a proven track record in safety. An advanced level of knowledge is needed in safety steam/power operation, and water treatment.
• A solid working knowledge of design engineering, maintenance planning, budget administration and preparation, waste control, chemical formulation
• A solid knowledge of environmental and governmental compliance laws.
Candidates must have 7 or more years of applicable job related experience. A Bachelor's Degree in Engineering is preferred.
Applicants possessing these skills should submit a resume to:
Domtar Industries Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
285 Highway 71 South
Ashdown, AR 71822
(866) 764-2954 (Fax)
Domtar is an EEO/AA employer. We are also committed to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disability Act of 1990.
Location/Region: Ashdown, AR (71822)